The GW School of Medicine and Health Sciences offers follows a Graduate Certificate for Biomedical Informatics.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will:
- Integrate programming, data analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Synthesize data to inform evidence based patient centered care in an ethical manner.
- Evaluate informatic analytics to support clinical decision making, clinical research, and patient engagement.
- Propose data science interventions to improve health care delivery and outcomes.
- Design solutions for biomedical information problems through application of computation and systems thinking, information science and technology.